Rhinestone Hair Jewelry
Shine on. Just in time for Halloween, our rhinestone hair jewelry that comes in 40 rhinestones per sheet is a perfect addition to your look.
1. Cut the desired number of jewels from the sheet.
2. Peel the jewels off the white backing, leaving the jewels attached to the transparent film.
3. Place the jewels directly onto the hair where you wish to apply while keeping the transparent film attached.
4. Using a hot hair iron, set the temperature to 300-400 degrees Fahrenheit (150-200 degrees Celsius) and press the jewels onto the hair, holding for 3-5 seconds. Do not apply heat on your hair for more than 10 seconds.
5. Allow hair to cool and remove the transparent film.
CAUTION: Choking hazard. Small Parts. Not recommended for children ages 7 and younger. Adult supervision required.
1. Hair jewels will detach after 3-10 days with regular shampooing.
2. For quick removal, rub the jewels between your fingers using a small amount of alcohol-based solvent.