SohoStyle Influencer Agreement Melissa Eckman
This Influencer Agreement will govern your participation in the SohoStyle Hair Campaign Photshoot. By submitting your E-signature and required information below, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated in this contract. To print a copy of this Agreement, use your browser’s Print command.
In consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained herein and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties, intending to be legally bound, agree as follows:
In exchange for receiving a customized hair extension set and hair accessories, influencer has agreed to participate in our 2017 Holiday Hair Campaign as our hair model. In addition, each influencer has agreed to each element of the photo-shoot:
- Behind-the-Scenes footage and coverage of getting ready with our Soho Hair Team + Moira Cometics Make-up Team.
- Rooftop Photo-shoot + video shoot (individual shots and group shots)
- Before & After shot of hair extensions.
The offer includes all the information agreed upon by the by the Parties and shall become part of this Agreement (the Brand and the Brand Ambassador), and is outlined as follows:
- Melissa Eckman has agreed to create social content for the collaboration on her Instagram story throughout the day. She has also agreed to allow content created (from both parties) full access on our social + web platforms.
Soho Style has agreed to pay Melissa Eckman: $600 for this collaboration. Completion of contract shall consist of completing agreed on tasked outlined in the contract. No late payment penalties, charges or fees shall be applied unless expressly agreed upon in writing, by both Parties. This represents the agreement that Soho Style will pay Melissa Eckman the full payment no later than 14 days after the day of the campaign.
Influencer ("you") hereby releases and discharges SohoStyle and its members of this event from all liability to Influencer ("you") and covenants not to sue Soho Style for any and all loss or damage on account of injury to any person or property or resulting in serious or permanent injury to Influencer ("you"), whether caused by the negligence of Soho Style or otherwise.
- Pinterest: If you will be posting any content on your social media channel that is related to this campaign, SohoStyle requests that the creative content is linked back to: Soho Style
- Instagram: If influencer ("you") will be posting any content from both the photo-shoot/Launch Party event, SohoStyle requests that you utilize our campaign unique hashtag #SohoStyleLaunch and #SohoStyleHairModel. It is also important that you tag us in our official instagram account: @shopsohostyle as we have many different retail locations with a similar IG handle.
- SnapChat: Influencer ("you") has agreed to add follow us on Snapchat. If Influencer ("you") will be snap chatting this event, SohoStyle invites you to tag us/ use our unique geo-filter for the event! @SohoStyle
- Facebook: If Influencer decides to upload any Facebook content regarding this campaign, Soho Styles requests that Influencer ("you") tag our Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/SohoFashionInc
- Blog: If Influencer ("you") decides to make a blog post regarding this event, Soho Style requests that you create a content link back to: www.sohostyle.com
For any data, content, and images provided by you or accessed by SohoStyle (directly or indirectly through your social media channels) in connection with this collaboration (collectively, “Product Content”) including photos, videos, and Product Listing content, you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any Product Content in connection with the this campaign. Furthermore, any social content created by Soho Style and content curated in relation to this campaign (photos, videos, product listing content, you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any Product Content in connection with the this campaign. .
Any information (financial, business or otherwise) relating to either Party, or any information relating to the terms of the Offer or Campaign, is confidential (the “Confidential Information”). Neither Party shall publicly divulge or announce, or disclose to any third party, any Confidential Information of the other Party without the prior written consent of that other Party.
Influencer ("you") will comply with the Federal Trade Commission’s Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising (“FTC Guides”), current copies of which are available at http://business.ftc.gov/advertising-and-marketing/endorsements, and the WOMMA (Word of Mouth Marketing Association) Code of Ethics and Social Media Disclosure Guide, current copies of which are available at http://www.womma.org.